We are delighted to have been graded as 'OUTSTANDING' during our recent SIAMS inspection (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools).
Here are some of the highlights:
- A strong commitment to the Christian values and the development of the whole child underpins the work of the school
- All members of the school community know they are valued and the outstanding ethos of trust and respect are clearly evident
- Behaviour is outstanding and expectations are consistently linked to the Christian values
- Collective worship makes a significant contribution to the children's spiritual and moral development
- The school's leaders have a strong focus on meeting the needs of the individual child and developed effective self-evaluation processes that place the uniqueness of each child at the heart of school improvement.
SIAMS March 2016
I encourage you to read the full report, which we are very proud of, as it confirms and celebrates the fabulous day-to-day work that is going on in St. John's.